Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The Internet's Opinion is Moo

Did you ever do one of those “- is” Google searches? Well, it is simple and endlessly entertaining. One might say it is the perfect way to wile away a few purposeless minutes at work. Anyway, all you type is type in “[your name] is” with the quotes and everything into Google and see what the World Wide Web as to say about you. I did mine, of course, and here’s what I got:

Corey is the Master of Brilliance
Corey is a lifelong upstate New Yorker who recently took the plunge and moved to the city
Corey is an excellent choice for professionally-oriented student groups
Corey is keeping his or her particulars a secret
Corey is underappreciated
Corey is not a member of any Causes
Corey is a cultural clown, a parody of literacy
Corey is a great competitor, as well as a positive role model for the youth of America
Corey is top-billed as an idealistic soul who doesn't believe in killing

You try it! What will the internet have to say about you? (Yes you!)

Incidentally, if you get the reference in this entry’s title, I will…well…I’ll think highly of you for lack of a better prize. Cyber-hugs!

Also: In a move of cross-pollination and in keeping with my new title of Master of Brilliance, I direct you most humbly to Comics by Corey for some good times and great oldies.

4 comments:

KT said...

Like a cow's opinion -- It just doesn't matter, so it's Moo :P

Corey said...

And my unending admiration and esteem goes to Katie! :D

KT said...

YAYYYY!

Also, if the homo sapiens were, in fact, HOMO sapiens....is that why they're extinct? :P

Corey said...

"I got this for you because I know you like rabbits and I know you like cheese." Probably mis-quoted, but: oh, Joey...